twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Can't I Remember What I'm Doing Today?

Last night I got pretty drunk. Today I hardly remember anything. Usually I'm very keen and stuff, but today I'm not, like I commented this girls pic on myspace like 5 minutes ago and I had to see it again to remember I did it, it's been like that all day, normally I could remember something I did early in the morning like tying my shoe, but today I've been so out of it and just can't remember crap. Why could this be?

Why Can't I Remember What I'm Doing Today?
Rest a bit more? Hangover needs some time...


If I had some medications or did not sleep too well for the night, my memory and focus in things get pretty bad too.


Guess the best way is to rest the mind and body.:)
Reply:Try this one.


HANGOVER!



poems

No comments:

Post a Comment