twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I thought I could handle being alone indefinitely?

I thought I could handle being alone indefinitely, having no intimate contacts in case of emergency, in case I have a question about anything, in case I run into trouble. But now I feel like a basketcase. I just discovered I've lost my driver's license, after a workday that has been too long, and my shoe-lace just untied itself which hardly ever happens to me at work. I'm sorry this sounds like nothing to get unnerved about. But to me, it is just the loud and clear signal I have been anticipating that says all is not well with me; I am on my last straw and I have nothing left to hold onto before I am crushed like a bug. Yes, no need to tell me that I am overly dramatic. I know that already. It's just that no one is paying attention, and it only upsets me more because I am at my wits end trying my best to be okay with my situation and I've done everything I feel comfortable doing. Anything else just feels unsafe right now so it probably is for me.

I thought I could handle being alone indefinitely?
You didn't say if you have a church or synagog to have a place to socialize. You need to use sports or other things to help you meet people and not feel so alone. You sound like you are very young and having a lonely time. Take life a little more easy instead of worrying about yourself or sitting around being lonely. Get a bicycle and join a club. Go out and enjoy nature or plant a garden. I'm sure you'll find something to take your mind off your worries.
Reply:i dont know every answer but i think it also happened to me, we have to accept that God (Jesus)can help us, love God above all %26amp; love your fellow as yourself. God Bless...



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment