twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good shoes for a tall guy?

I'm 6'5 and I want some shoes that suit me. I usually wear Converse but I'm getting bored of them. I wore plain Vans last time but they don't go good with the skinny jeans I wear. I have extremely big feet (size 14). My feet are also very narrow. This is why I've worn Converse for so long. Can you guys give me a link to a picture of a pair of shoes that suit me?

Good shoes for a tall guy?
Why not create your own tennis shoes. I love the new Nike ones found here.


http://www.tallclothingmall.com/menslarg...
Reply:Gotta love them boots. I'd get a good pair of cowboy boots and wear your jeans inside them. That works especially well with skinny jeans. They're tall, so they kinda contrast and make you look... not as tall.



health care

No comments:

Post a Comment