twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Toe bends up at last knuckle?

The tips of my second and third toe on my left foot only bend upward whenever I am walking or running, even when I am not wearing shoes. They look normal when I am sitting down. My other toes are fine. I've noticed this because my shoe feels "loose" on that foot when I am running and I have significant muscle tightness/soreness in my left leg. For awhile, my toes felt strange - like they were about to cramp up, but that has gone away. That foot also feels somewhat weak and this is very noticeable if I try to wear flip flops (which I haven't been able to do since I noticed this). I have no idea what is causing this or how to fix it.

Toe bends up at last knuckle?
try to massage it, and ice it.



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment