twitter




Friday, March 12, 2010

My kitten is biter and has a foot fetish?

The only word my kitten knows is bite....that is how he plays but it is annoying well i guess he also knows chew on cords expecially my laptop . and to be honest at first when he would do this i would throw him and know he loves it and thinks it means play! will he grow out of this. and he loves feet....i mean that means feet, shoes socks. he gets socks out of my drawrs and carries them around..... and last of all when he does bite if you let him he will sit their and suck on you.

My kitten is biter and has a foot fetish?
My cat was like that when she was a kitten. She eventually grew out of it though.
Reply:Try to ignore the cat when he is biting on things. Eventually he'll notice that it doesn't get him attention...


That, or hold their mouth shut when they bite. When they are younger, not for too long, or they'll turn mean.



games hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment