twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Really exceptional pair of running shoes?

i am looking for a very good pair of new running shoes. i haven't been able to find one i like...i want one that has awesome cusioning and great arch support and just feels good all around. i'd also like one that will last me a little while. i'd love to hear your past (or current) favorite running shoe and why. Thanks!! :)

Really exceptional pair of running shoes?
Try to find Asics 2100s. They have a newer model out, the 2200s I think but, the 2100s are better. See if you can find those somewhere. They are good because they have a good arch support, the mid-foot hugs, and there is room in the toe box. This is a mid-stability shoe designed for mild overpronators, which most people are. This is the best shoe on the market for high arches. I've had this shoe a few times. Currently I'm using the Adidas Supernova classic. It is a neutral shoe without much arch support, but I love the way it hugs my foot. Good luck.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment