twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pinched nerve?

Yesterday I was at work for 9 hours, and I wore some flat shoes that eventually made my foot/legs hurt. After I got the shoes off last night, my toe started to feel weird. It's not really numb, but kinda tingly I guess. I think maybe I pinched a nerve in it? I walked up flights of stairs and climb ladders (I work in a shoe store) all day, so I did do a lot with my feet...I also haven't worked a 9 hour shift in those shoes before. Is this what happened? It still feels funny today. Is there any home treatments for this? Thanks

Pinched nerve?
It is a pinched nerve and it was your shoes. I've had shoes that didn't support well, and they made my feet tingle like yours, I've even had my heel get pulled by the shoe with every step and it hurts once you get those shoes off.





If wearing shoes with better support doesn't get rid of the tingling, you may have to see a podiatrist (foot doctor).





The site below has all kinds of information about different foot problems, including neurological problems. Hope this helps!





And remember to only wear good-quality shoes that support your arches and fit your feet well. (my husband and I wear Spira shoes and my son wears Reebok, and my mom wears New Balance. We're happy with all of them and the Spira shoes are the best. I can walk all day and not have any pain at all, and I have arthritis in my knees, so that is quite a feat.)



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment