twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can someone answer my questions I have about this?

Okay so this is a extension to one of my other questions. I'm 5ft 9in and 14 yrs old i finally decided that I will start walking or jogging at least 20-30 mins everyday. ppl in my last question told me to get good shoes which I have they told me this would be good exercise to tone my legs without adding bulk or a ton of muscle. But they also told me to much walking would give me a huge bulging calf muscle that looks really gross! Is this true or are they lying? Also, how should i walk or jog? Should i go long distance or short distance should I take short strides or long strides? these are 3 questions i would like answered b4 i start my program please if you have any innfo please answer!!!! thank you all god bless!!!

Can someone answer my questions I have about this?
I don't think your calf muscles will look bulging and gross, in fact you'll end up developing muscle definition and runners have great legs!


Depending on what your walking or jogging goal is ( weight loss or training for an event) start slow and work your way up. For example if weight loss is your goal walk/or jog 20 min 3-5x a week and every week add an extra 5 min, until you reach your goal ( 60 min or 3-4 miles). Once you reach your goal change it up a bit by adding extra time or miles and this is also where you can incorporate you long/short strides. One walk/jog session you do short stride, long distance another day you do long stride, short distance.


Hope this helps. :o)



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment