twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is that all due to a pair of stockings?

I was asked to go to a private business meeting for my company last week. The meeting was held at a rich Janpanese family's house. I was told, by my boss, to wear formal suit for the meeting. I had my black suit, a nice tie and a nice black lether shoes. Honestly, I seldom went to such a formal meeting for my company like that. I had all things ready, but I forgot one thing, which ruined all my future. Right before I left, I noticed that I didn't have a pair of black dress socks with me. I didn't have time to buy any, so I found a piar of my wife's black stockings to put on. I almost felt like going to die when I got there. The Japanese asked all the guests to take over their shoes! That's was their tradition! The stockings I was wearing was a silk black pair, they were those sexy transparent kind! The girl of theirs began to laugh, and I got so embarressed! My boss told me I was fired because the business was failed due to my fault! Do you think that's the real or main reason? God!

Is that all due to a pair of stockings?
That's wired. What you mean "sexy transparent"?
Reply:I'm sorry but where have you been if you didn't know the its a tradition to remove your shoes in a Japanese house..... you should have stopped at Wal-mart and bought a pair of black socks...though i don't feel you should have been fired for it...you tried to make do....maybe sending an apolgey letter to the family would help??



visualarts

No comments:

Post a Comment