twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Where is the mildew in my clothes schrank is coming from.?

Hi am an American service member living in Germany. Last summer I discovered that some of my shoes had mildew in them. (new shoes) I took them out cleaned them and left them out. Later I found some of my clothes as well were mildew. Can some one tell me how to get rid of this problem??? I have Asthma and it bothers me a lot. My schrank is next to an outside wall, there is nothing wet inside or damp. Please help me. Thanks and Happy Holidays to all.


A soldier in Deutchland

Where is the mildew in my clothes schrank is coming from.?
There is humidity getting into your stuff, causing the mildew. That said, if there are black spots on your clothing and in your shoes, they are there permanently. You can wash them dozens of times and it will not come out. Most people end up discarding clothing/shoes which have mildew because of the smell they retain.
Reply:I've heard that chalk will absorb the moisture


Good luck



diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment