twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

How many poetic devices do u see in my ode?

ode to shoes


Dear footwear


thou was so protective


of my feet.


I shall never forget


all memories created


while walking in you.


Your sole was as deep


as my soul.


You are


always there


protecting my feet.


You provide me


with more comfort


than I ever


could have imagined.


You unlike anything else


are always


there for me.


You've been with me


through the ups and down


the hills and the valleys


seen others come


and go


but you remained strong


and loyal


never causing me pain.


You are always


providing comfort


while your look


is always changing.


Whether it be with age


or a new style you


always surprise me.


You can be


a normal shoe or


perhaps even velcro


or even maybe a sandle


while your look may change


you never do.


Your elegant design


as beautiful


as the stars


Last but not least


is your protection


of my


feet.

How many poetic devices do u see in my ode?
"As beautiful as the stars" and "Your sole was as deep


as my soul" are examples of metaphors. There also is a little bit of rhyme, but no set scheme.



fashion accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment