twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Mother Goose Shoes Corporation?

There used to be a shoe store that you could try on shoes and look into a viewer and see how close your toes were to the end of the shoes. I was wondering if anyone that used to work in these shoe stores is still alive given their use of unshielded X-Ray machines. I saw an old pair of Mother Goose Shoes on e-Bay last week that were made in the 1950's, and two shoe boxes that had fairy tales aound the outside of the box. So, my questions are: 1. Does anyone else remember this company, and 2. What happened to the corporation?

Mother Goose Shoes Corporation?
I don't remember them but I remember my parents forcible pushing my feet into Buster Brown shoes every sunday so I'd look like a "little gentleman", never mind if I walked with a limp from all the blisters.





Anyhow, I think mother goose was owned by Kessler Marketing and then spun off into a private company. Here is where they are now:





http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/product-...




horses for loan

No comments:

Post a Comment