twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!What can be done about discoloration left after corns are gone off your feet?

I am asking because this is very serious for me. I really want to wear flip flops this summer, but the discoloration from the corns that were on my pinky toes are still there. Not just that but I feel really insecure about it and I dont want my fiance to see my feet at all. I am tired of wearing shoes that cover my two pinky toes...I want to wear flip flops or atleast get over the pain of knowing I have pretty feet just the last two toes have the little circles there! HELP

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!What can be done about discoloration left after corns are gone off your feet?
You know wut you can try if you want to help the discolration? Natural Glow daily moisturizer by Jergens.


You can find them at a normal drug store


I think that shoes that close up around the pinky toes and big toes are cute!


but if you want to wear flip flops use lotions like those, they really work!


good luck. and im sorry bout your situation. I know how it feels to feel insecure about feet lol
Reply:"Vanity woman is thy name". Seriously get over it, most guys aren't really into feet.And i question the sanity of the ones that are.



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment